Don’t know where to start?
Then look no further. After reading Calming Your Chaos, you will join the legion of Elisa Hawkinson devotees who have taken her guidance and become motivated to tackle kitchens, garages, closets, drawers—and the world! Beyond just cleaning and organizing, Elisa shares her own story of how she overcame many barriers in her early life to experience the transformation that has set her free to be whole and follow her dreams. Now, her ever-growing passion is to help people find wholeness in their homes, careers, and lives.
A Powerful Resource
“Elisa Hawkinson has written a book that is a must read for all people who struggle to overcome barriers to become whole in their lives. Through Elisa’s life experiences, readers are able to identify their own challenges and find breakthroughs to bring their best to others. This book surprised me in how personally it hit me at my core.”
— Dana Morrison, Author of Transforming Your Life Now
You can learn…
- Organize every room in your house
- Manage your time so you have more of it
- Train your children to be clutter-free
- Make moving less overwhelming
- Create and follow a monthly calendar to stay on top of everything
- Determine what to keep, file, give away, and toss
- How to handle grief with support
- Increase your productivity each day
- Overcome the personal chaos in your life reflected in your clutter
- Enjoy the greater health and sense of wellbeing that result from an organized life